Java Full Stack Developers
Full-Stack Java Developer Full-Time, Perm Phoenix, AZ or NYC 6+ years of experience in software engineering and architecture
- Java 8+
- Reactive programming
- Agile development practices
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Technical fluency - an ability to clearly describe tradeoffs with users and engineers about certain decisions.
- Highly organized - you are great at research and documenting your insights
- Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit and Jest. Also, a strong focus on writing tests for your own code.
- Strong sense of REST API design fundamentals to produce flexible, composable interfaces
- Hands-on experience with a variety of database technologies, including RDBMS and No-SQL
- Love for dealing with fast pace, changing needs, and limited resources.
- The ability to set a high bar for your team and empower them to achieve great results
- A “driver” personality - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work with java based application
- Perform application development for custom applications
- Designing and developing for enterprise class application using java technologies
- Resolve application issues in production and in development environments
- Enhancing existing java web applications
- Create technical application design documents
- Integrate application business layer with external application components
- Provide production support web applications
- Implement innovative web/software development technologies
- Using a variety of java based technologies
- Augment the application development team
- Manage the application development team
- Develop mobile applications and application interfaces
- Do analysis, design and hands on java development
- Develop software applications in client/server environment and/or web deployed applications
- Understand application requirements and develop software solutions
- Conduct testing on other developer's code
- Supporting an enterprise business application
- Develop web services components for cross-application solutions
- Execute application unit testing plans
You can see similar jobs for here