Handyman / General Labor
HANDYMAN / General Labor
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! We’re seeking experienced and inexperienced individuals for Handyman / General Labor positions in the property management industry. BG MULTIFAMILY full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
No experience necessary
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, WEEKLY pay, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
As an apartment Make Ready Technician you will convert recently vacant homes into homes ready for occupancy. The Make Ready Technician will also be responsible for helping the maintenance team with special projects. The Make Ready Technician position reports to the maintenance supervisor and property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
General Job Duties
· Clean/restore recently vacated apartment homes
Have general / basic maintenance / construction knowledge
Have general / basic electrical, plumbing knowledge
· Help maintain cleanliness of the facility and grounds
· Change bulbs, locks/keys
· Must be able to install appliances and furniture
· Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
· Ability to physically manage painting, pressure washing, blowing breezeways and parking lots
Make Ready Technician Requirements
· Hotel/construction/apartment experience preferred
· Have basic hand tools
· Have dependable transportation to and from work
· Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
· Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
· Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
co-workers and customers
BG MULTIFAMILY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER