Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: Phoenix, AZ
This position is for an Experienced Accountant, overseeing general accounting processes such as inter-company cash, cash management, government accounting, financial reporting, project accounting, and / or balance sheet management. Responsible for overseeing accounting policies, procedures, and controls in order to ensure adherence to regulations and organization guidelines.
• Oversees completion of transactions related to general accounting processes such as inter-company cash, cash management, government accounting, financial reporting, project accounting, and / or balance sheet management to ensure accurate and timely completion.
• Oversees accounting policies, procedures, and controls in order to ensure adherence to regulations and organization guidelines.
• Monitors budget and forecasting activities.
• Analyzes financial statements and reports to provide advice.
• Leads medium-scale projects.
• Develops, directs, plans and evaluates accounting policies and procedures including cost accounting, general accounting, and statutory accounting
• Manages the planning and direction of accounting activities, including the maintenance of the ledger accounts and financial statements.
• Prepares, records, analyzes and reports accounting transactions, including coordination and administration of assignments.
• Conducts or assists in the documentation of cost, government and project accounting in addition to attending to financial reporting.
• Negotiates and advises on collection of overdue bills and takes appropriate action to recover overdue payments.
• Coordinates credit review, collection of unpaid bills, and fraud investigations either internally or through an outsourced service.
• Manages and investigates tax, consolidation and close data.
• Investigates and manages intercompany, holding company and fixed asset accounting.
Candidate needs to be detailed oriented as the sole finance person for a small (but growing) site.
• Experience working for a manufacturing company
• Public accounting experience
• This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience or an advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required.
All leased labor are subject to a 10 panel drug test. The FAA Drug & Alcohol program is a special program requiring an additional 5-panel drug screen with training prior to starting their assignment.
Please send resumes to Samantha Redfield at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]