Specialist, Facility Maintenance - NE
We are looking for a facilities Maintenance Specialist to join our Team Full Time
Located in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, serene town just 30 minutes east of Washington, D.C., the IAFF Center of Excellence for Behavioral Health Treatment and Recovery is well known for helping Firefighters and Paramedics who experience life’s most difficult situations. The IAFF Center of Excellence is committed to treatment for those who are overcoming behavioral health issues, including addictions and substance abuse. Our growing program is ready for the next level, and the next Director, to guide the way.
The Facility Maintenance Technician helps to maintain a safe, secure, clean, and comfortable environment for patients, staff, and visitors. Actively involved with conserving physical assets of the facility. Reviews and promptly responds to reports and recommendations from planning, regulating, and inspecting agencies. Completion of day-to-day repairs and maintenance, to include plumbing, electrical, painting, and landscaping, etc.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
• Able to work 11pm to 7 am.
• Can assist in facility cleaning of sensitive equipment and areas.
• At least 1 year of experience in a facility maintenance role.
• Valid Florida Drivers License with a good record
• Performs general maintenance and repair of equipment and buildings requiring practical skill and knowledge (but not proficiency) in such trades as painting, carpentry, plumbing, and minor electrical work.
• he ideal candidate has: an active driver’s license with good driving record.
• Will ensure compliance with facility program rules in a firm but fair professional manner.
• Will maintain healthy and professional boundaries with patience and staff and must be available for patient transport on an as needed basis.
• Will perform rounds throughout the entire campus as directed and be able to push, pull, or lift 50llbs.
We invite you to learn more about us at www.advancedrecoverysystems.com! We offer great benefits including 401(k), generous paid time off plan, medical, dental, vision, and much more. IAFF Center of Excellence is part of Advanced Recovery Systems, a national integrated behavior healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. The Company complies with state and federal nondiscrimination laws and policies that prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, or sex. It is unlawful to retaliate against individuals or groups based on the basis of their participation in a complaint of discrimination or on the basis of their opposition to discriminatory practices/EEO. We are proud to be a drug-free workplace.