Full Stack Sr Developer - Biotech
At least 8+ years of experience with Expertise in Java and J2EE, Understanding of service design for AWS Cloud environment, specifically microservices development
3+ years of experience in Cloud, AWS Engineering & Development
Bachelor's or Master's Degrees in Engineering discipline preferably Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
Collaborates with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
Demonstrated experience and understanding of 'DevOps' as it pertains to application development
Analyze business requirements/processes and system integration considerations to determine their feasibility, time requirements, compatibility with current systems, architecture standards, and provide appropriate technology solutions
Demonstrated knowledge of Distributed and Scalable systems
Provide direct hands-on support in the design, deployment, administration, and monitoring of production systems at scale in a Hybrid Environment with AWS and VM.
Experience on AWS Services is a big plus, such as EC2, ECS, ECR, Lambda, FSx, Elastic Cache, Route, CloudFront, API Gateway, S3, Glacier, RDS, NLB/ALB, Security Groups/NACLs/VPCs, Cloud Watch,
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices especially Swagger and OpenAPI 3.0, REST, SOAP, MQ, JSON, Microservices etc.
- Java Microservices, RESTful Web Services
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate
- JMS, queues, JBoss/Wildfly
- Unit testing with JUnit, Easymock, Mockito
- Kubernetes (+)
- AWS Administration
- Microservices Design Patterns
- Oracle, NO-SQL (+)
- Node JS, AngularJS
- CI/CD tools Jenkins, Code Pipeline, Maven, Git, Jira, BitBucket, Sonar
- Terraforms (+)
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineer
- 8+ years of Java application development and implementation experience / 5+ years of Spring experience
- 3+ years of experience in Cloud, AWS Engineering & Development